Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Day 3 of Reposition Flight!

The LEAST UNEVENTFUL day of the reposition...

When I arrived at the airport in the morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a Cessna 206 had arrived. Another pilot doing relief work and church work in South Sudan. So, in this picture, you see a rare sight of a Cessna 206, 207, and 208 side by side by side!



The flight at 12,000 feet went so smooth! There was a short delay until the fog and clouds cleared at Arua, but it didn't take long and the leg to Obo, CAR took less than 3 hours.
I hugged the border between South Sudan and Democratic Republic of Congo until I entered the far southeast corner of the Central African Republic. It wasn't long after entering the country that I was descending for the landing.


I arrived just after a United Nations aircraft that was delivering aid as part of the World Food Program.


Soon after, an AIM AIR Cessna 206 arrived after a day of supporting local church ministries in the region.

Awesome sunset! It was a very chill flight followed by a very chill evening and overnight. It was nice to have a peaceful day in the midst of a challenging mission. The AIM AIR team once again took care of my logistics- refueling, meals, and lodging. I was so grateful.

One last day of repositioning to Gabon remains!!! To be continued...

Please consider partnering with us in this important work to SHOW and TELL about God's Love. If you would like to specifically assist with one of the above needs, please let me know with an email to "Gabon.Pilot@gmail" and follow the giving instructions below. Merci Beaucoup!

OPTIONS TO CONTRIBUTE:

DONATE THROUGH the ALLIANCE (click)


PAYPAL THROUGH THINGS ABOVE PROJECT (click below)









No comments:

Post a Comment