Thursday, February 23, 2023

Family Time in the US!

 After visiting Sam in Taiwan, it was on to Chicago to see our other two children and their spouses.


Joe, our oldest, picked us up at O'Hare! He works in I.T. in Chicago.

It was just in time for Joe's birthday! Laura, his wife, is handing
him his cake (she works in event planning in Chicago). Looking on
is our middle child, Megan (social worker in Chicago), and her husband,
John (marketing job in Chicago).

On the 23rd of December, we were able to visit my parents in PA.
Here we are with my father.

My mom's health was failing and she was in a separate section of 
their facility. As some of you know, she went to be with Jesus
on the 1st of January at the age of 90 and in the 70th year of
marriage to my father. God blessed me with the best mom- a life
committed to loving and serving others.

We had a special Christmas gift of seeing one of the 
last performances of The Music Man fronted by one of 
Laura's favorite performers, Hugh Jackman!


We also have had very special time connecting with Alace's mom, 
who opened her home for my recovery time after my hernia repair
surgery in early February, in Ohio. She's so generous to us!

Megan & John also visited with my father to share their love 
and support through the loss of my mom. We want to thank the 
many that took time to send their love our direction. So many
friends and family responded- my dad felt so much love.













No comments:

Post a Comment