Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bongolo Eye Clinic News

Here is an update from Dr. Wendy, director of the Bongolo Eye Clinic:

Here is a picture of Noeli and her husband.  She and her husband have been married for 38 years, and they have 10 children and 8 grandchildren.  Every time Noeli sees her grandchildren, they ask her, ”Grandma, can you see yet?”.  She has always had to say no before.  But now we have operated on both of her cataracts, and the next time she sees her grandchildren, she will be able to tell them, “Yes, I can see!”  She told Wendy, “And I mean I see really clearly, like a newborn baby!”  They already know Jesus, and are so thankful to Him for answering their prayers.  The whole family will be blessed by a grandma who can see.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! That's wonderful! I work with a woman who had cataract surgery, and now she sees better than I do - can read without glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising the Lord.

    ReplyDelete