This from Bongolo Hospital's Medical Director and Team Leader for international workers, Dr. Keir T.:
I just arrived last night to see that burned up transformer. Thanks to all of you who participated in helping get that situation under control. I am sure there were nerves, but I trust you felt God’s hand of protection even in this terrible situation.
[Pastor] Serge, [Bongolo Hospital Financial & Administrative Director], drove to Libreville today to meet with the [owner/boss] of the company that he knows and already gave an estimate on this kind of transformer in the past. The [owner/boss] arrives from France tonight, they will meet tomorrow. The hope is that some time in the next few days, to couple of weeks, the transformer can get here and installed.
Also, please note Paul’s previous email about energy conservation [to ease the load on the generator].
|Bongolo Administrator, Pastor Serge|
- The flight of the chef to arrive in LBV tonight
- Serge’s trip to LBV today
- For a successful meeting tomorrow
- That the cost will be less than anticipate which is around 80 million CFA ($160,000).
- All the materials are available and the work start soon
- That our costs of using the generator will be less than expected
Blessings to all.