Monday, November 5, 2012

Put Up or Shut Up time...



We've been so slow to communicate lately- I apologize for this.  We certainly realize that our friends and family are those that pray with fervor for us and, with that prayer and encouragement, assist us to persevere in this work!  We certainly don't want to jeopardize that with poor and little communication.  We will be putting together some communications this week for our web blog and email newsletter.  

Really looking forward to telling you ALL that has been going on with the pictures and stories that go along.  

Also, soon after Thanksgiving, we'll be sending out a physical newsletter in the regular mail.  If you don't get our mailings, zap me your address (gabon.pilot@gmail.com) and I'll make sure you're in the loop!

I will be adding some stories and photos to my online journal in the next day or two with the goal of getting those done and an email newsletter by Wednesday afternoon.  Please pray for me as I embark on this task!  It's not easy with slow internet connection and power outages from time to time.

Blessings to you all,

Steve and Alace

No comments:

Post a Comment