Thank you for continuing the journey with us! Here are some updates:
1. We are faith supported and currently in need of additional sustaining partners. (www.teamupwiththestraws.org)
2. Alace and Steve give oversight to member care and aviation operations for bases in Gabon, Guatemala, and Honduras. Please pray as they are introducing new strategies, policies, standards, and pre-field training requirements that will help their teammates at Missionary Air Group to be well-equipped for living out God’s calling in those cross-cultural settings.
3. Steve is working with national church leaders in Gabon on their project to clear land for a runway that will be a critical link at their new social works campus, just outside the Libreville, the capital city. www.Wings4Africa.org A group from the US is arriving in June to join the work.
4. Joe, our oldest, is graduating from Moody Bible Institute (Chicago) on May 13th! Please celebrate with us and pray for the next steps in his life. It is a mix of emotions for him and he is praying for peace and guidance.
5. Our family prayer remains the same- that we give evidence of our God who loves to do the impossible!